DMCA POLICY - maturefucktube.com
We respect others' intellectual property, and thus we comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) in order to assist with the protection of copyright. The following is our Notice and Takedown Policy.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
In conformity with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), if you believe that material found on the website is an infringement of your copyright, you must submit a claim in writing that includes the following information:
- A description of the work that is believed to be an infringement of copyright, or a representative list of multiple works believed to be infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing that includes information about its location sufficiently specific to enable us to locate it.
- Adequate information to allow us to contact you, including your full name and mailing address, your phone number and, if applicable, your email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the material identified in the complaint has not been authorized for use by you (the copyright owner), your agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner of the allegedly infringed material or the authorized agent for the copyright owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a person to whom you have given authorization to act for you.
Please note that if you fail to provide us with all of the information listed above, we will be unable to take action on your claim.
Please send your notice of copyright infringement by way of our contact form.
Under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents the facts in an infringement of copyright claim may be liable for damages, court costs and lawyers' fees. Please ensure that your claim meets all legal requirements to avoid such liability.
Take Down Procedure
Any material on the website that is claimed to be infringing or is indicative of infringing activity by facts or circumstances will be removed from the site. All repeat infringers will have their accounts terminated, and we will take swift action to remove any infringing material pursuant to the procedures stated in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
Modification of Policy
There may be modifications, alterations or additions made to this policy at any time. Please ensure that you stay informed of all policy updates by checking back regularly.